[Spridgets] Bugeye historical questions for reference see eBay# 320669636262

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sun Mar 13 07:56:07 MST 2011

<< *I'm not sure who is responsible for distributing the
Standards these days, but I'm sure that someone on
the list will know.* >>

Open your "*Membership Book*" [from *AHCA*] and/or
your "*Resource Book*" [from *AHCUSA*].
The chap that does Distribution name IS Listed !!!
I believe the price is also there.  I do NOT recall
if there is an ISBN # or not.  I doubt it.

<< The Archives may reveal the source, too. >>

Yep Geoff, sure will !!

Ed