[Spridgets] No LBC but question on sending money to Australia....Colin you out there?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 17:40:51 MST 2011

I found Colin's address in my mailbox and forwarded him the message and
asked if he could give me a hand perhaps I send him paypal and he sends them
the money? Too bad they only take credit cards. I do not want to pay $160.
for a book on poetry, now if it were a book on Spridgets it would not be
that difficult ; )
Lin