[Spridgets] We found the bolts

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 14:44:19 MST 2011

Thanks, guys!!  Okay I got 3 of them and Frank was right (Why did I doubt
him?). They are studs, not bolts. Dunno how I forgot that fact after undoing
2 of them!   Got the one out from behind the tach today but my back gave out
before I could get the one behind the speedo.  Hoping the back will feel
well enough tomorrow to get that last one out.  What a cast iron bi*#h!!!
Don't try this job when your back is all screwed up!  I'm hiring a dwarf
when I put the dash back on!!   Have fun at the OSHIT!  Wish I was there.

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
Don't miss the BIG PARTY!!  Midget 50th Anniversary!
Elkhart Lake, WI  July 18-22, 2011
Info & Registration here:
http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org