[Spridgets] South by Southwest

Greg Gowins eric.t.cartman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 11:20:02 MST 2011

I'll be around for some of the events.  I live just outside of Austin.
 A possible meet up spot would be a free show one of my neighbors, Tom
Cochrane, will be performing with the other members of Red Rider.
Yep, the same group that sang Lunatic Fringe and the guy who wrote and
originally performed Life is a Highway.  The show will be at the Blind
Pig on Wednesday, March 16th at 9pm as part of the free RedGorilla
Music Festival.