[Spridgets] Last Call

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Fri Mar 11 20:59:03 MST 2011

Hi Folks,

In two days we will be leaving on our trip to circumnavigate the USA and parts of lower Canada.  No it is not in a LBC but will be an adventure anyway.  A number of you are already following us on our adventures via our private web sites (just for family and friends).  If you are not following these adventures and would like to just respond (off line) to this email and I will add you to the update notice list.

Thanks and expect to be back with the Sprites sin a year or so.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage