[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... rare item on eBay

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Fri Mar 11 17:15:00 MST 2011

I don't know anything about this seller. B'ham is a couple of high
crime cities South of me. I don't have enough bullets to hang out
down there. You heard about the Detroiter who couldn't understand why
people rag on Detroit? Someone asked him where he works. Turns out
he's the tail gunner on a beer truck. :)

At 06:15 PM 3/11/2011, Shop at \" Just Brits \" wrote:
>Colin:
>
>He has GOT to be a crook !!
>
>Tim, YOU know this guy from Birmingham ??  YES, I mean MI !! LOL
>Ed
>Ed

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/sets/