[Spridgets] mileage vs. age

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 09:05:19 MST 2011

Ron,
I knew you were kidding. Just so I don't leave the wrong impression, there were many more good times than bad, but it's amazing what you will put up with sometimes to enjoy your passion. When it stopped being fun I quit. These days I will simply enjoy the driving and being amongst the fine sports cars. Bring on the Volvos.
John