[Spridgets] mileage vs. age

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 07:28:58 MST 2011

I agree with Larry, didn't see any insults. I'm just doing my best to express
the frustration experienced. Ron may not have a good appreciation for this
frustration, having spent so much time at Road America. Imagine a Lime Rock
national race with 30 cars on this 1-1/2 mile track comprised of seven
different classes. Now our 948 Sprites should have been the slowest class, yet
two of us finished 2nd and 3rd overall. All of the cars who were spoiling our
momentum because they had to brake wouldn't be anywhere around us at Road
America.

John
Fogelsville, PA