[Spridgets] Was: mileage vs. age - Now cars we have owned

Paul Herder george.brokaw at cox.net
Sat Mar 5 17:38:21 MST 2011

Okay, you twisted my arm!

http://members.cox.net/pgherder/misc.html

About 1/2 way down the page.  Looks like I messed up the date on the web
page of the Kit Car article (I have it hanging in my room and took a look
and it IS dated May 1996!) Also the top picture looks different than what is
in the article.  That is because I was continually modifying the car to look
more like a "real" 308.  The first picture was taken on the day the new
owner (who had more $$ than building skills) was to pick it up.  That car is
probably one of two I wish I still had (the other was the 72 Capri that is
pictured just above it.

Click on the pictures for larger ones.

The first picture was taken ~ 10 years ago... Yes I will be 60 this year and
told the wife DON'T throw me a surprise party!  I like my current job!  (you
will understand if you go to the web page! ;^)

At the bottom of the page is a link "Return to Main Page" that will take you
to the build pages of my Stalker V6.

Paul