[Spridgets] mileage vs. age

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Sat Mar 5 16:58:50 MST 2011

I confess that I really don't understand all these cars.  Most of the cars I
have owned I drove until they collapsed in a heap  in the driveway and I
donated them to charities.  That is not very many cars, even in my vast span
of years.

I sold my first car, a Corvair, because I was given a Sprite, and I sold the
Sprite because we were getting married and leaving for graduate school.  All
the rest were trashed.

BTW, I sold the Corvair to my boss, and the next day, the engine fell out in
the street as he was backing out of his driveway.

Michael Rowe