[Spridgets] spider webs in evaporative canister (Mazda)

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 08:53:31 MST 2011

This is completely believable (at least to me).  At airports there is a
sensor
mounted along runways which determines horizontal visibility using an
optical/laser system. Several times a year the transmitter and the receiver
have to be cleaned because extremely tiny, airborne spiders roost in
them and fill them with web. These little guys put out a string of web
which acts like a sale in the wind picking them up and carrying them for
many miles. Talk about saving gas!
--
Cheers!!
Jim