[Spridgets] Taxes was Parking tickets

Dave KK7SS kk7ss at frontier.com
Thu Mar 3 09:52:50 MST 2011

I think you made the mistake of dividing the necessary funds by the number of people without taking into account their individual wealth.

e.g. assume Mr Bucket is only worth 1 billion dollars!
7% would be 70 million dollars in taxes!

Wouldn't need many billionaires and millinaires to balance the budget!

Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig

'65 Sprite - in process
'76 Midget - shared with my #4 son.