[Spridgets] Taxes was Parking tickets

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 3 07:49:35 MST 2011

:)
I've been paying for about 35 years.  I'm not sure how much sense it would
make to walk away from it when I'm getting close to asking for some of it
back.  :)
Things sure are cheaper there though.  Check out the price on the same CD at
amazon.com and amazon.ca for an example.  ( Find it on one site and then just
change the .com to .ca )

Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada