[Spridgets] Personalised LBC plate question

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Tue Mar 1 23:38:00 MST 2011

WithOUT looking up the actual Statute, Brian.......

<< what is the difference between a personalized plate and a
vanity plate? >>

*_Personalized_ * plates are up to 6 letters FOLLOWED by a number,
up to five [5] letters FOLLOWED bu two [2] numbers, up to four [4]
letters FOLLOWED by three [3] numbers, and so on.
Fer instance I have   " AH BJ 7 " [= 7 digits - spaces count.] on my
Big Healey and " CINSB73 " on Cindy's Black Tulip MGB.

*_Vanity_* plates are up to seven [7] letters & NO numbers.
Fer instance, legit example would be:      " SPRITE ", " MIDGET ",
" HEALEY ",  " SPM ", "EDKALER ", " SHOX ", " PPPETEP ", " DMH ",
And even something like " AH   BJ  " [= 7 digits - spaces DO count].
Example *might* pass the "Good Taste Police" but I doubt it !!  LOL

Ed