[Spridgets] Parking tickets

an5.sprite at gmail.com an5.sprite at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 18:08:55 MST 2011

I had my car towed in Brooklyn, which cost way too much to get your car back.

It turned out New York City decided that you cannot park on the last 30 feet of curb on the block. They installed a new sign to that effect. 10 days later - come home at night, it is raining, see the spot and park. I was feeling pretty good. Next day the car is gone, I see new cement on the sidewalk and the new sign. I go pickup the car pay almost $200. Off to court I go and they tell me no fine if it was 7 days or less but 10 I'm screwed, would not even negotiate a lower amount.

?!/?!!! Was all I could say.

Steve