[Spridgets] Parking tickets

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 14:25:21 MST 2011

WOW,

wish parking tickets were that cheap here in NY.

Got a BS "Not parked in a marked stall" ticket.
$110!!
Plead not guilty, as it is a private parking lot.
Then they send me a "Consultation" letter,
which is code for come in and if you plead guilty
to a lesser charge, they may reduce they fine, but add $25 fee
for "Court costs"
If you plead not guilty again, they say,
"we'll mail you a date for the trial."

Another Scam of Nassau County,
They have a parking garage for the traffic Court.
Costs a dollar an hour.
After going inside to get change for it,
I ask the pay clerk, I need change for the parking meter,
She says "Oh, you don't have to pay after 5 pm."!!!

No signs annotating this ANYWHERE!
WTF???

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!