[Spridgets] White Trash on youtube

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Thu Jun 30 19:29:37 MDT 2011

Blackhawk is the best Sprite track in the country. Unlike some tracks that
favor serious horsepower cars (any track that Alan Wilson designs sucks
donkey d*ck) with their sweeping turns, Blackhawk has numerous opportunities
to late (hard) brake followed by enough other twisties to get ahead on the
backside and stay ahead despite the long front straight. It is also known as
a track that's the hardest on brakes.

WST