[Spridgets] White Trash on youtube

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 13:54:07 MDT 2011

Both the other 2 got black flagged! Both great drivers, but I had qualified
2nd, behind the ex-Tom Colby Bugeye by 1/10th of a second and 2 seconds ahead
of the gray squarebody. They are both much higher horsepower fa$$ter cars but
I do better in traffic, and qualifying was a log jam (I give away 25 HP to the
square body and more the silver Bugeye). The 914 coasted a bit during 2
critical turns, onto and leaving the main straight, and he apexes a bit early
(he DOES have mid engine, though). On the back side of the track White Trash
is faster than most anything, and I always got enough distance through there.
I also used the white Midget to set a pick towards the end. I don't like open
track - very little fun in that :)

RS
"That which you manifest is before
you" - Enzo the dog