[Spridgets] New product to replace Chrome Plating

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Wed Jun 29 14:19:31 MDT 2011

  I found these 2

http://www.goldtouchinc.com/cosmichrome/systeminfo.html

http://www.sprayonchrome.com/equipment.html

$2,400 is the cheapest and over 12K is the most.  I agree that $2,400 is
CHEAP compared to chrome and I did briefly think, I could buy this, do
the Singer and save $3k (most likely more) and then sell the equipment
or make money on the side but I would have to SEE this stuff first, I
believe its the best spray on chrome modern technology can be but I
doubt its as good as real early 20th century chrome technology (don't
know when chrome plating came out but its old and still works)

     mike