[Spridgets] SU help needed

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 24 21:49:22 MDT 2011

The caps should unscrew and pull out relatively easy.

It sounds like you've got some serious corrosion.
If the corrosion is bad, I'm not sure you will ever get these operating
correctly.

Take a look at these videos on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GRAcqDySog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60Bj_2cZQnc&feature=relmfu