[Spridgets] Fwd: [Mgs] Spring washers don't work !

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 20:22:06 MDT 2011

Paul,

Not if you read the BMC technical bulletin on Nyloc nuts that came out in
the mid 1950's.  It clearly states that they can be reused, and I fact I and
others have reused *good examples* for years and have not had a failure
yet.  I will try to find the the technical bulletin and send it to you or
anyone else who is interested.

Cheers,

Curt