[Spridgets] Cut-away Midget at museum in "olive green?"....with photos.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 05:52:30 MDT 2011

List,
Got this link to a Sprite Mitget site from Spridget friends in the UK. I
don't recall seeing the site before but very nice and growing. He has a nice
Midget Cut-Away car in an olive color which is a color I have never seen on
the road. If I find my color chart pages I'll look and see if it was listed
there. Anyone ever see the olive green color on the road?

Also I didn't recall that Donald had MG do the rear as he did the bonnet on
the MKII Sprite. I always thought it was much more on collaboration.
Personally I had a B before and always liked the look of the rear, and a few
years ago our dear friend Frank referred to the MGB as "MG-Beast" which
makes me happier to have my little Sprite MKII ; )
"In 1961, MG Sprite which produces at its plant in Abingdon and claiming to
be able to sell a version of the MG Sprite is entrusted the restyling of the
rear of the car. Healey to take on the front. The two consulting firms
worked together to rejuvenate the line of Sprite. In May 1961 the  Sprite
MKII, which a conventional hood and a trunk accessible from outside the car.
In July 1961, MG Midget MKI presents, DeLuxe version of Sprite MKII."
Enjoy these links;

Cutaway Midget & Sprite Midget Site:

http://www.spritemidget.com/?page_id=2&lang=en

http://www.spritemidget.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/DSCN2410.jpg