[Spridgets] I'm back!

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 06:47:02 MDT 2011

Bud,
Glad you're back online Bud, I'm just catching up now that my grades are
done at school. It has been totally heartbreaking to loose our dear friend
and mentor Frank Clarici. It will be especially difficult tomorrow "Father's
Day" for Frankie, Tiffany and Diane.
Lin
PS Glad you're Midget ins out of hibernation.