[Spridgets] Michelin inner tubes

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Sun Jun 12 07:00:43 MDT 2011

I'm VERY reluctant to use any but genuine Michelin tubes, since they have
been proven to be the best quality, longest lasting, most reliable tube with
wire wheels.  With so much manufacturing of everything being move to the
Pacific Rim, I'm just plain paranoid about putting any off-brand tube on my
car.  Remember (was this The Clarici Rule?): if it's made in China and has
moving parts (every square inch of an inner tube moves, after all), it's
gonna have a very short service life compared to the same item made in USA
or Europe.
So, I paid a bit more for peace of mind.
Bud