[Spridgets] I'm back!

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Fri Jun 10 12:08:20 MDT 2011

I remember encouraging Frank, off-list, to come to Watkins Glen, last
September, for the vintage festival & races.  Had a nice visit with him @
Watkins Glen and he was definitely "hooked" and planning to attend this
year's event.  Damn....

Anyhow, at the time my computer bounced me off Spridget Talk, I was so busy
with work (activity NOT AT ALL related to the economy, I might ad) that I
just didn't have time to read anything but business related email.  Whatever
spare time I had was spent in my workshop thrashing on a '77 MGB for my wife
to drive (it's now ready to assemble).  While the off-topic stuff can be
fun, on occasion, it does become a bit tedious by the end of the winter,
before the cars come out of hibernation.

That having been said, my garage cats are doing splendidly (the lazy
buggers!) and my wife is very much enjoying the little Kel-Tec 32 that my
sons gave her for Christmas ;)

Bud