[Spridgets] If you need another reason to drive your LBC

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 21:18:17 MDT 2011

Phil,

Speaking of Hagerty.....

I just upgraded my towing coverage with Hagerty's best towing
package.  It turns out that all my owned cars are covered (not just
the collector cars) for 125 miles of towing with unlimited number of
tows per year.

I also have AAA, but they only cover 3 tows per year....  With 3
Midgets on the road (and a fourth soon) and 5 other vehicles, all
older than 1995, I feel a little more comfortable with this
program ;)   We often travel over 100 miles from home with the Midgets.

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa