[Spridgets] Double wall bulk head in Sprite.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 08:03:51 MDT 2011

Yes Chuck, I am putting it in the rear like the younger Spridgets did
because I have a 1275 (previous owner installed it). I could not fit the
metal fuel filter on it as it was too long so I may put ether metal or
plastic on the curved section of hose between the tank and the pump.
Lin
PS Chuck your second job at the Lawn Equipment Company sounds like a blast :
) Easy on the knees.