[Spridgets] Midget for the 50th

Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sat Jun 4 11:41:11 MDT 2011

Rick,

Way to GO!! Now dog-gone it, you coulda rented a trailer and brought out
both cars and we would've completed them for you; shoot we had 4 days!!
About the lump...do we need a Nasty Boy category??  ;-)

Dave W.
"Be seeing you"...at the MG Midget 50th Anniversary
July 18-24, Elkhart Lake Wisconsin
http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org