[Spridgets] Best Spridget for a condo owner

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Sat Jun 4 06:43:06 MDT 2011

Jeep people tend to be the same. I have found that Jeeps have individual personalities much the same as Spridgets. Although the driving is a completely different type, being off road, it still provides a thrill comparable to driving an LBC around a twisty road.

I have also found the Jeep list to be almost as supportive as you guys. Note the almost. They are generous with advice, including step by step pictures, but tend to hang onto their spares - just in case.

Kate
Madge -1972 MG Midget
Deuce - 1987 Jeep Comanche pickup
Ol' Blue - 1989 Jeep Cherokee

AND, people here love their Miatas in much the same way that they
loved their LBC. Very different from the way they like other cars,
even the S2000.
David L
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive