[Spridgets] Toilet Energy, No LBC

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Fri Jun 3 22:46:49 MDT 2011

Tsk, Tsk, Jim............

<<  Ever heard of Harlam, Watts, Detroit, the "projects",
Louis Farrakan, Rev. Wright, Malcom X, or the Black Panthers,
Daniel?  >>

YOU must be one yourself as you omitted the MOST [self-
appointed] IMPOTANATE of ALL ['time' included ] !!

I will call Jessie's Office tomorrow so expect his "Bus & Boys"
Monday or Tuesday right THERE in Dodge City !!

They WILL, I'm sure' be happy to "Re-train" you !!  Perhaps
your 'luck' will hold and he'll drag Jr. along !  Now with THAT
much National Media Exposure [along with his "talent" for the
UN-FUNDED Re-training Program] is bound to get the attention of; and
therefore a visit from the renter of 1600 Penn. Ave, NW. ! !

Tell us, how big will the WELCOMING [by  the Citizens of Dodge
City ] Parties be for all dem folks ? ? ?