[Spridgets] Starter Brush Springs Needed

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 23:46:58 MDT 2011

Doug,

I'm guessing any starter/alternator shop would have springs to fit it. Even
in tiny Dodge City I have an old guy who works wonders with non-domestic
starters/generators/alternators. That said, remember that a good concours
judge will have you disassemble your starter to be certain the brush springs
are correct...   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim