[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] British Car Week

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 19:25:01 MDT 2011

Just got back from 10 days in sunny, sandy Mexico. Checking out tequilas,
and the senorita's. Got back to the house at 2am. Spent the morning
sleeping, and the afternoon unpacking, and yard work. I need a single shot
22 so I can use shorts, damn squirrels had planted 92 (what I have found so
far) pecan trees in my yard. Surprising what comes up after almost 2 weeks
of not being mowed.
I will get out tomorrow, and try to get some smile time behind the wheel.

Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad