[Spridgets] Some website updates for all....

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 19:07:32 MDT 2011

Kevin Valentine posted an old email of Frank's on another list. I thought it
was significant enough that I put it up under the "Resources" tab on the
Sprite-Midget Club website at:  <www.sprite-midgetclub.org>

The email was a list of things Frank felt were good to have along in the
manner of a traveling kit for your spridget.

I am finding that Frank is still looking out for us all somehow as we
discover all the great things he left us with....
--
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson