[Spridgets] Best Spridget for a condo owner

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 14:28:51 MDT 2011

Thanks for the thoughts, Trevor.  I had an RBM until I had to sell the house
with the amazing garage.

As far as the condo allowing small repairs, I was changing the brake pads on
the Chebbie and got yelled at.  I figured a major repalr was, like, changing
a head gasket.  They disagreed.  I told them it was either I change my own
brakes or pay the condo fee late.  He shut up after that.

I think his idea of a minor repair is changing a wiper blade or adding
washer fluid.  How could I tell him I have to adjust the valves every 1500
miles on my LBC?!?

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*