[Spridgets] Government Toilet, Even Less LBC Than Before, Delete is to the right and up, somewhat.

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 21:51:20 MDT 2011

IMO neither side nominated a great leader.  When Oprah calls one a
"messiah", though, it makes me wonder what they were expecting and if
those that voted for Obama got what they wanted.  I wonder how many
people take Oprah's word as gospel and vote accordingly.
Whatever happens, if the dems carry the next election or not I am
worried about the next few years.

I really don't like people with free, lifetime, premium, extra special
health care voting on health care issues that affect everyone else and
not them.  Make them share the same plan as everyone else and maybe
they can come up with something good.