[Spridgets] Reluctantly Offered

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Sat Jul 30 14:46:31 MDT 2011

I rolled my nearly restored Jeep Comanche two weeks ago today in an attempt to avoid an elk that popped up out of a gulch right in front of me. He is re-restorable with a lot of work and more parts, such as a complete cab or most of a Cherokee body, than my shelves can hold, but my daughter is willing to help me with the project.

The separated ribs transpired when I fell off the ramp in front of my house Wednesday night. Needless to say, I am not moving well at all right now.

Kate