[Spridgets] OSh!t On The Farm

lcjones at croakingfrog.net lcjones at croakingfrog.net
Thu Jul 28 22:45:55 MDT 2011

Morris, the 72 RWA, is under the pines and the knife/ratchet. Worked on
removing windshield frame only to find I need to yank the dash to get
there. Trials and tribulations....... but what the heck... right?

Working on http://ohshit.croakingfrogfarm.com for a photo archive .....
be there shortly ...

Chap
********