[Spridgets] Toyota Troubles

Seth Jones sethamosjones at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:28:29 MDT 2011

Its so strange that a car with such a reputation for reliability can
go wrong in ways that are harder to fix than a spridget.  Anyway, the
rear struts on my 1993 corolla are pretty well dead.  Feals awful when
I hit a bump.  Wife refuses to drive it.  I have a haynes manual for
it and it looks easy enough but some of the bolts are torqued up to
over 100 ft/lbs of torque!  I dont have a torque wrench that can
measure that and I am not sure i can eat enough spinach to break them
loose in the first place.  Any recommendations other than taking it in
for repair?

-seth