[Spridgets] Silverstone classic

EASTJONES alan alan.east-jones at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 27 10:08:35 MDT 2011

This was the largest gathering of classic cars in the world , truly.

 Not only racing millions of pounds (billions of dollars) worth of
remarkable cars , the value of the cars on show by the car clubs was
phenomenal too.   There were around 40 Frogeyes sprites and midgets -
possibly more if you include the frogeyes on the Austin Healey club patch.

And we got to drive the new Grand Prix track too , in company with all
manner of exotica. And for the first time in weeks the sun shone as my burnt
face will testify .
  I will download some photos and video when I have had time to sort them
(about 500 ).............. meanwhile here is a short report
*http://tinyurl.com/3elylgp*
I know the event was filmed  ( you may have seen the spectacular crash of a
celebrity football star where he rolled a Morgan 3 times in the celebrity
charity race,) it will be on youtube by now. This is a link to Top Gear
site  link .....or Google '  Blisset Morgan-crash '
*http://tinyurl.com/3w4qwoc*

*Alan warwick UK*