[Spridgets] new to the list

Lee Fox lee.fox at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 26 21:17:14 MDT 2011

Hi Seth,

It was good to meet you in Elkhart Lake. I'm glad you made it back
without further mechanical drama.

Lee

For those that don't know, Seth has a series of YouTube Midget videos,
including a great set on replacing the door locks. His videos were a
huge help to me when I was completing my car in time for Spridget 50 at
LoTO in 2008. I recognized him from the video and introduced myself.