[Spridgets] Frank Stickers!

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Tue Jul 26 13:52:50 MDT 2011

Bud,

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpg which had a name of Image 7.jpeg]
I am adding a pic of one (and, yes I know it will get stripped from the copy
to the list). Send me an SASE and I'll get a couple out for you.

Larry

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@mac.com

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a parked car.