[Spridgets] OSh!t On The Farm

lcjones lcjones at croakingfrog.net
Tue Jul 26 09:22:43 MDT 2011

Hey folks,

The farm is about 65 miles dead South of Lexington, Ky.
Here's a bit of silliness from when we first got the RWA home. Five
years ago. It was pretty much parked on jack stands a short while later
and sat there til this past weekend. Nearly five years on stands and off
the ground. She was rolled on to a tarp, jacked up, covered up with
tarps and aired out every few months. Had to clear a wasp nest out from
the rear bumper guard. They didn't seem to appreciate the fact I was
moving their home over to the Pinewood Open Aire Garage.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8agZoXV-w4w&feature=channel_video_title

Chap
****