[Spridgets] new to the list

Seth Jones sethamosjones at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 10:55:55 MDT 2011

Hi everybody!

Glad I had the chance to learn about this list at the midget 50.  I
look forward to chatting with you all.   For those of you who don't
know, I have a 1971 MG Midget (named Guenevire) that I have known
since 1987ish (I was 6).  That car and I have been through a lot, and
I would hate to ever let it go.  I am in the process of exploring
carreer options and trying to find or create work and in a way the
Midget 50 was one last hurrah before mothballing the car until my
situation improves.  I will still hang out on the forums and on this
list, and update my website.  I look forward to getting to know those
of you I haven't met yet.  Hearing the memorials at the Midget 50 made
me wish I had known both of them.

-seth jones