[Spridgets] 50th bash

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Mon Jul 25 10:16:59 MDT 2011

We made it home around 5 pm on Saturday, Boy is it nice to be back on my
mountain top-72*F! I still had to sleep with the windows wide open though!
thanks to everyone who did such an amazing job with the planning. It was great
to get back on the track again. I'm sorry that Jim Johnson and Gerard
Chateauvieux were unable to make it after doing so much work on the planning
and all.
Katie wore the 'Cheese Head' almost all of the way home (except when it got
really hot!) and Tamara is still bouncing off of the walls after getting
second in the autox. For those who weren't in the know, I hadn't let her drive
the Bugeye until the way back to Victorian Village the day before the
autocross, so the first run of autocross for her was only the third time that
she'd been behind the wheel of it.
Thanks to everyone for being so inclusive with my daughters, they had a great
time and are both asking for their OWN SPRITES!

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016