[Spridgets] Frank Stickers!

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 24 17:34:18 MDT 2011

My extras are spoken for.  I got mine through the generosity of Mr. Macy.
Please go to him for further requests.  And thanks, Larry, they were
appreciated.

Even though I was only able to spend a few hours with you guys on Wednesday
afternoon/evening, it was great to meet some of the names I've seen so many
times over the years.  Hopefully, we can do this again at Elkhart Lake
sometime.  It sure seems like a lot of people liked the venue.  I'm glad
that the work of ALL of the guys on the 50th committee was appreciated.  It
sure seems to have been worthwhile.

The other Larry