[Spridgets] MG Midget CO2 car race 2011 from yours truly : )

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 08:58:30 MDT 2011

Hi Listers,
Yesterday was the last day of my CO2 Car Technology summer camp. I needed a
car to test the track and decided in honor of the MG Midget Anniversary
1961-2011 I (at the very last minute -night before the race) would make a
car looking like the Early MG Midget.

I hope you like the videos, I have better ones on other cameras and I may
post later, along with stills, but wanted to get this out early.
Lin

Start of Race description to parents and campers of the MG Midget:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pedoj1EM4Vw

Race:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH_CVovoGJ8