[Spridgets] Spridgets... 50th

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Fri Jul 22 22:02:16 MDT 2011

That was huge fun!  A big thanks to all of you who worked so hard to put it
together and made it go so smoothly.  One of the best parts was getting to
meet the people I've known through this list for years and putting faces to
names.

The $500 Party Midget ran great all week and didn't give me a single problem.
Left Elkhart Lake around 11 this morning, rode the ferry across Lake Michigan,
and got home a few minutes before 11 PM.  Didn't win any awards at the car
show though - LOL.

Rick

Sent from my iPad