[Spridgets] Road america today, Elkhart Lake Midget 50th pics updated

Philip Nase nases at verizon.net
Wed Jul 20 20:29:17 MDT 2011

Hey Kevin and listers.  It was very very cool but I bet track temps were near
100*.  Jane held the camera in the car.  If you go to my previous mobile me
link and this new one you will see the pace car, Ron Soave and John Deikis
blow my doors in, in the kink.  There are also lots of autocross vids of Ron,
Larry, Frankie, Tiffany and me on the course at my previously posted mobile me
link.  It was a wonderful day full of sensory overload.

It's still uploading you may want to wait awhile to view.

We were limited to 70 mph and allowed to pass on the straights only.  Ron and
John started back and worked their way through the field and got behind the
pace car.  The pace car driver got word on his radio that he was being caught.
He then could tell that Ron and John had lots of racing skills and sped up
allowing them to go up to 85 or so.

Jane and I thought the session was over and pulled off to find we had one more
lap if we could get out in front of the pace car and we did.  The 3 speedy
guys caught us at the kink.  Sooooo Cool.

Here;s the new link:
http://gallery.mac.com/pnase#100149/IMG_0367&bgcolor=black

Here's the old link with all the pics and
vids:http://gallery.mac.com/pnase#100146&bgcolor=black&view=grid

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/