[Spridgets] Yank Tanks. . How the Cuban's Keep Their Cars on the Road

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 11:19:36 MDT 2011

The title to the aforementioned DVD regarding keeping cars alive in Cuba is
called *Yank Tanks*.  (I was actually able to find it after I got a request
from one of the list members . . surprise surprise).  It also has music by
the Buena Vista Social Club.

For what it is worth Entertainment Today called it "Complete Honest and
Engaging."   I found it to be very interesting.

Here it is on Amazon if any one might be interested:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Yank+Tan

Kirk