[Spridgets] OUCH!!! Car related, but no LBC

Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sat Jul 16 17:52:01 MDT 2011

Kate,

Glad to hear you are OK...sort of.  Yikes, what a choice...er...lack of
choice.  I'm visualizing and not liking what I see.  Hitting an elk at
60 would have done more than broken your neck, me-thinks.
So Bonnie received some well deserved therapy for  a change and made a
new friend.  Happy too that she's all right.

Let that neck heal for a while before you get too frisky.  ;-)    Back
to riding an oat-burner for awhile?  Do we do O.S.H.I.T.'s for a Jeep?
The Comanche must be a classic by now.
Kate, there was an Arkley on eBay...your color too!  ;-)

Good thoughts comin' your way,

Dave W.

"Be seeing you"...at the MG Midget 50th Anniversary
July 18-22, Elkhart Lake Wisconsin
http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org